Is there a name for a hamburger menu icon that's really narrow, so it's a stack of 3 dots rather than a stack of 3 dashes? If not, can we call it a kebab menu icon?


A quick websearch suggests it really is informally called a kebab menu! The proper name appears to be 'overflow menu' but that's BORING.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Top Spicy Crew

LGBTQIA+ friendly community. Lots of retro games, bad movies. Keep it supportive, keep it kind.